Wednesday, May 13, 2020 ~ 7pm to 9pm | Monroe County Annex | 901 Illinois Avenue
Parent Meeting: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 ~ 6pm to 7pm
Monroe County Annex | 901 Illinois Avenue (next to Ambulance Service)
You can see all the practice details on the Practice page.
Meets are on Saturdays and Wednesdays. Click here for the 2020 Kaskaskia Swim League Schedule.
How much does it cost?
$90 first swimmer
$67.5 second swimmer
$45 third swimmer
(No work deposit or concession fees)
All swimmers will:
- • Learn basic strokes, kicks and breathing techniques
- • Develop their skills to become stronger, faster athletes
- • Learn to work together as a team
- • Possess good sportsmanship
- • Encourage fellow teammates
- • Set and achieve personal goals
- • Be a positive asset to their team
We’ve been with the Piranhas for many years now and wouldn’t think of summer without swim team!– Returning Family
Miss everyone already! Thanks for a great season!– Lisa B
We'll be back next year!!– Joely K
We love our Piranha family – can’t wait to be back in the pool!– Happy Parent
Our daughter loves swimming with the Piranhas – she has a lot of fun, became a stronger athlete, and made great friends!– AM